About Me

Hi There! I'm Felicia. I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a mum-to-be, a career person and maybe some might say a entrepreneurial business owner. It’s no accident that I was named Felicia and many who know me would probably tell you I certainly live up to and OWN my name! My concept for this blog is as it says - "BEING" and "HAPPY" because when we are BEING or let things BE, then I would say we're generally pretty HAPPY :) and why not be happy with just being happy? LOVE THAT! I wanted to create a space for myself to be able to express freely and share with the world what inspires me and how I’ve come to create a continuous happy life for myself. You’ll probably learn a great deal about my own life as I blog! Life certainly isn’t perfect and I have for sure had my fair share of downs as well as ups. I do hope to share with you the joy of practising mindfulness, being grateful and loving to create more happiness and flow and perhaps inspire you too! Enjoy!

Wednesday 6 August 2014

What are you Passionate about?


Have you ever found that when you're TRUELY PASSIONATE about something (or someone?) you're also HAPPY? 

Some people look for 'purpose' in their lives. What's my purpose in life? You might ask yourself. If you're not really sure yet, start with listing all the things you're passionate about, like really passionate about. What makes you smile? What makes you happy? Giving or contributing gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling which can lead to more happiness. What are you grateful for?

I'm currently passionate about being a parent and about my baby, so naturally I live, love and breathe everything "baby/parenting" - at the moment ;) 

Another one of my passions is Being Happy and this Happiness blog. Although my contribution to my blog writing has gone from weekly to monthly(!!) since I had my beautiful baby, I'm still passionate about it - and it makes me Happy knowing that I may be contributing to someone else's life by reminding them about focusing on the things hat make them Happy. I'm also continuously topping up my happiness inspiration since  I am passionate about inspiring others to Be Happy, Happier, Happy Always!

Here is something I found in an email that I thought I would share "31 days to Waking Up Happy for Life": 
http://www.oprah.com/spirit/How-to-Wake-Up-Happy-Happiness-Research

I do contribute pretty much daily to my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/happybeingfelicia
So I suggest you like it :) for regular inspiration!

Happy Dayz.... :)

No comments: