About Me

Hi There! I'm Felicia. I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a mum-to-be, a career person and maybe some might say a entrepreneurial business owner. It’s no accident that I was named Felicia and many who know me would probably tell you I certainly live up to and OWN my name! My concept for this blog is as it says - "BEING" and "HAPPY" because when we are BEING or let things BE, then I would say we're generally pretty HAPPY :) and why not be happy with just being happy? LOVE THAT! I wanted to create a space for myself to be able to express freely and share with the world what inspires me and how I’ve come to create a continuous happy life for myself. You’ll probably learn a great deal about my own life as I blog! Life certainly isn’t perfect and I have for sure had my fair share of downs as well as ups. I do hope to share with you the joy of practising mindfulness, being grateful and loving to create more happiness and flow and perhaps inspire you too! Enjoy!

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Attitude of Grattitude


A while back I started on this path of personal development, getting to know me, finding the meaning of life, you know? that sort of thing...surely you've contemplated to find the meaning or purpose of your life at least once!

A lesson I learnt was to have an "Attitude of Grattitude". Now this takes practice. Now and again over the years it slipped through for me as it hadn't really been ingrained into my subconscious. But these days I totally believe in this little motto. 

Let's take what Paul Coelho says: "Life has many ways of testing a person's will, either by having nothin for by having everything at once". How true this is! But what an help keep us grounded and same is having an Attitude of Grattitude. For whatever the situation may be, in order to find happiness and contentment rather than overwhelm and stress is to just 'let go'. Easier said than done right? Well what if you just were grateful for whatever the universe was throwing you at that moment. What if you were grateful for the opportunities, the people in you life, the fact you are healthy and fit?

Want to try it? No better time than to start today! What 3 things are you grateful for?

For me: 
I'm grateful I have a day off so I can go hang out with my dad. 
I'm grateful for the winds blowing to dry the laundry outside
I'm grateful I did some grocery shopping yesterday so that I had some breakfast this morning

Super easy!!! Happy Dayz! :)

No comments: