About Me

Hi There! I'm Felicia. I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a mum-to-be, a career person and maybe some might say a entrepreneurial business owner. It’s no accident that I was named Felicia and many who know me would probably tell you I certainly live up to and OWN my name! My concept for this blog is as it says - "BEING" and "HAPPY" because when we are BEING or let things BE, then I would say we're generally pretty HAPPY :) and why not be happy with just being happy? LOVE THAT! I wanted to create a space for myself to be able to express freely and share with the world what inspires me and how I’ve come to create a continuous happy life for myself. You’ll probably learn a great deal about my own life as I blog! Life certainly isn’t perfect and I have for sure had my fair share of downs as well as ups. I do hope to share with you the joy of practising mindfulness, being grateful and loving to create more happiness and flow and perhaps inspire you too! Enjoy!

Saturday 1 March 2014

Day 30: "30 Day Gratitude Challenge"


Day 30: Today I am grateful for everyone who got involved with the gratitude challenge - in their own way

No matter how or what, if you managed to take a little time each day, just a few minutes a day or wrote in a gratitude journal or contributed to the page with your gratitude - I just wanted to say Thanks for being a part of it!

I hope that you've discovered new things about you, about your life, have created and cultivated more love, peace, positivity and gratitude in your life and hope that you'll continue to carry on a daily gratitude practice in your own way x

No comments: