About Me

Hi There! I'm Felicia. I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a mum-to-be, a career person and maybe some might say a entrepreneurial business owner. It’s no accident that I was named Felicia and many who know me would probably tell you I certainly live up to and OWN my name! My concept for this blog is as it says - "BEING" and "HAPPY" because when we are BEING or let things BE, then I would say we're generally pretty HAPPY :) and why not be happy with just being happy? LOVE THAT! I wanted to create a space for myself to be able to express freely and share with the world what inspires me and how I’ve come to create a continuous happy life for myself. You’ll probably learn a great deal about my own life as I blog! Life certainly isn’t perfect and I have for sure had my fair share of downs as well as ups. I do hope to share with you the joy of practising mindfulness, being grateful and loving to create more happiness and flow and perhaps inspire you too! Enjoy!

Saturday 1 March 2014

Day 29: "30 Day Gratitude Challenge"

Day 29: Today I am grateful I have my pearly whites! Why not?!?

I was inspired by this quote as I never really thought about being grateful for having my original teeth :)

They chomp on my food so that I can feed my belly and because I was lucky enough to have braces when I was younger, they're lovely and straight for any photographic moment ;)

Have you been grateful for you teeth ever? Probably just took them for granted, right!?

Happy Dayz! :)

No comments: