About Me

Hi There! I'm Felicia. I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a mum-to-be, a career person and maybe some might say a entrepreneurial business owner. It’s no accident that I was named Felicia and many who know me would probably tell you I certainly live up to and OWN my name! My concept for this blog is as it says - "BEING" and "HAPPY" because when we are BEING or let things BE, then I would say we're generally pretty HAPPY :) and why not be happy with just being happy? LOVE THAT! I wanted to create a space for myself to be able to express freely and share with the world what inspires me and how I’ve come to create a continuous happy life for myself. You’ll probably learn a great deal about my own life as I blog! Life certainly isn’t perfect and I have for sure had my fair share of downs as well as ups. I do hope to share with you the joy of practising mindfulness, being grateful and loving to create more happiness and flow and perhaps inspire you too! Enjoy!

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Day 28: "30 Day Gratitude Challenge"



Day 28: Today I am grateful for finishing work earlier than expected!

So we're almost at the end of the 30 Gratitude Challenge - or as I've been thinking about it differently -30 Day of Gratitude.  If you said you wanted to join in on the Gratitude Challenge and at first it's easy to start, but the moment we skip a day, those days we miss end up being more frequent than you like - perhaps start asking yourself "How can I make time to contribute daily to my gratitude practice?".

If you have been enjoying the process of the Gratitude Challenge, but haven't been that committed to it, perhaps ask yourself if a daily gratitude practice matters to you?

For me, I have started and I have stopped my gratitude journal and then I have started and again have stopped... but what it came down to was that I soon realised, I was a better person for doing it, so for me - IT MATTERED! It was important to enough to me, contributing to my general overall BEING and made me a better person more than less, that it became important enough to no longer make excuses.  It wasn't about 'having' time, it became about 'making' time.

Perhaps you've heard the saying - How you do one thing in a part of your life, is a reflection of how you do everything... So if you're making excuses for one thing (that could  be more important to you), what else are you making excuses for?

No comments: