About Me

Hi There! I'm Felicia. I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a mum-to-be, a career person and maybe some might say a entrepreneurial business owner. It’s no accident that I was named Felicia and many who know me would probably tell you I certainly live up to and OWN my name! My concept for this blog is as it says - "BEING" and "HAPPY" because when we are BEING or let things BE, then I would say we're generally pretty HAPPY :) and why not be happy with just being happy? LOVE THAT! I wanted to create a space for myself to be able to express freely and share with the world what inspires me and how I’ve come to create a continuous happy life for myself. You’ll probably learn a great deal about my own life as I blog! Life certainly isn’t perfect and I have for sure had my fair share of downs as well as ups. I do hope to share with you the joy of practising mindfulness, being grateful and loving to create more happiness and flow and perhaps inspire you too! Enjoy!

Sunday 23 February 2014

Day 24: "30 Day Gratitude Challenge"


Day 24: Today I am grateful for the feedback which I received from a friend and follower on my 30 Day Gratitude Challenge

If we're not doing things for ourselves, then who are we doing them for? 

I started this 30 Day Gratitude Challenge for myself, but wanted to share it with family, friends, followers - EVERYONE! When I started blogging, I had no idea, this is where it would lead me - having this new found passion for inspiring others and reminding not only myself but others to see things different (get a different perspective) and perhaps filter in a change in people to BE more positive and happy.

For me, the gratitude challenge part is easy - I have a gratitude journal which I write in every morning - what's been challenging is the actual blogging everyday!  But I have completely embraced it and enjoying the process.

I certainly have a much better appreciation for the little things as well as those who are writers full-time, where writing is their number one passion!

How has your world changed since you took on the Gratitude Challenge?  I'd love more feedback!

No comments: