About Me

Hi There! I'm Felicia. I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a mum-to-be, a career person and maybe some might say a entrepreneurial business owner. It’s no accident that I was named Felicia and many who know me would probably tell you I certainly live up to and OWN my name! My concept for this blog is as it says - "BEING" and "HAPPY" because when we are BEING or let things BE, then I would say we're generally pretty HAPPY :) and why not be happy with just being happy? LOVE THAT! I wanted to create a space for myself to be able to express freely and share with the world what inspires me and how I’ve come to create a continuous happy life for myself. You’ll probably learn a great deal about my own life as I blog! Life certainly isn’t perfect and I have for sure had my fair share of downs as well as ups. I do hope to share with you the joy of practising mindfulness, being grateful and loving to create more happiness and flow and perhaps inspire you too! Enjoy!

Sunday 9 February 2014

Day 11: "30 Day Gratitude Challenge"


Day 11: Today I am grateful for meeting some amazing girls at a retreat in Bali. They are all lovely with their unique talents and big hearts :)

The other day I got to catch up with some beautiful girls who I met in Bali last year. We have kept in touch over Facebook and I'm grateful as they are some of the loveliest people I have met who, with their unique talents and personalities, add total value to my life. It's amazing how this can be when I have not known them for years and years as many of my other friends. But here's to new friendships I say!

I later discovered that one of them, Nicole, writes a blog: www.healthyhappymind.blogspot.com.au

Which I wanted to share with you. I find it inspirational and perhaps you might too!

It's so important to surround yourself with HAPPY people. People who INSPIRE you. SUPPORT you and UPLIFT you - this is what feeds your "well" BEING! 

No comments: