About Me

Hi There! I'm Felicia. I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a mum-to-be, a career person and maybe some might say a entrepreneurial business owner. It’s no accident that I was named Felicia and many who know me would probably tell you I certainly live up to and OWN my name! My concept for this blog is as it says - "BEING" and "HAPPY" because when we are BEING or let things BE, then I would say we're generally pretty HAPPY :) and why not be happy with just being happy? LOVE THAT! I wanted to create a space for myself to be able to express freely and share with the world what inspires me and how I’ve come to create a continuous happy life for myself. You’ll probably learn a great deal about my own life as I blog! Life certainly isn’t perfect and I have for sure had my fair share of downs as well as ups. I do hope to share with you the joy of practising mindfulness, being grateful and loving to create more happiness and flow and perhaps inspire you too! Enjoy!

Friday 21 February 2014

Day 23: "30 Day Gratitude Challenge"


Day 23: Today I am grateful for the lovely compliment I received from my client. 

How we carry ourselves is reflection of how we might be feeling or projecting in that moment. It can also affect others without us realising (even though we are not really responsible for their own feelings!).

I had the nicest compliment today from my client who told me she was glad I was a part of her special day because I was nice and calm and in control and that kept her calm too. 

It gave me that fuzzy feeling of satisfaction that I had done a job well done. Again this gave me an awareness on how our own energy can have a profound effect on others. 

How are you carrying your energy? Are you uplifting others or bringing them down? 

No comments: