About Me

Hi There! I'm Felicia. I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a mum-to-be, a career person and maybe some might say a entrepreneurial business owner. It’s no accident that I was named Felicia and many who know me would probably tell you I certainly live up to and OWN my name! My concept for this blog is as it says - "BEING" and "HAPPY" because when we are BEING or let things BE, then I would say we're generally pretty HAPPY :) and why not be happy with just being happy? LOVE THAT! I wanted to create a space for myself to be able to express freely and share with the world what inspires me and how I’ve come to create a continuous happy life for myself. You’ll probably learn a great deal about my own life as I blog! Life certainly isn’t perfect and I have for sure had my fair share of downs as well as ups. I do hope to share with you the joy of practising mindfulness, being grateful and loving to create more happiness and flow and perhaps inspire you too! Enjoy!

Sunday 16 February 2014

Day 17: "30 Day Gratitude Challenge"


Day 17: I am grateful to finally get home and crash on the couch after a long day of busy-ness.

After a busy day of appointments and on the go all day long, it was nice to finally come home to do nothing and just relax. It's great to have a place to call 'home', to come back to, a place that's like my sanctuary where I can unwind, relax and find a space to 'detox' from the day.

Today I'm making up for the day I missed yesterday on my entry for my 30 Day Gratitude Challenge - I was absolutely exhausted and although I know I am dedicated to this challenge, I realised this morning that I had forgotten to post - but you know what? I'm just real. Sometimes we miss something we are committed to and that's ok, if it's important enough to us, we'll make up for lost time, so to speak - as long as your self-talk doesn't put yourself down.

What might you be saying to yourself?  Does your self-talk pick you up or is it bringing you down?

No comments: