About Me

Hi There! I'm Felicia. I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a mum-to-be, a career person and maybe some might say a entrepreneurial business owner. It’s no accident that I was named Felicia and many who know me would probably tell you I certainly live up to and OWN my name! My concept for this blog is as it says - "BEING" and "HAPPY" because when we are BEING or let things BE, then I would say we're generally pretty HAPPY :) and why not be happy with just being happy? LOVE THAT! I wanted to create a space for myself to be able to express freely and share with the world what inspires me and how I’ve come to create a continuous happy life for myself. You’ll probably learn a great deal about my own life as I blog! Life certainly isn’t perfect and I have for sure had my fair share of downs as well as ups. I do hope to share with you the joy of practising mindfulness, being grateful and loving to create more happiness and flow and perhaps inspire you too! Enjoy!

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Day 14: "30 Day Gratitude Challenge"


Day 14: Today I grateful for where we have chosen to life at present

I absolutely love where we live - in Bondi. We're close to the beach, close to nice dining areas, close to a lot of things - did I mention the beach??!?

There's something so magical and calming about going for a morning stroll along the beach and breathing in the ocean air - and even better, watching the sun rise.  Ahhhhh.... and I love that we're so close - within walking distance!  We're so lucky and I'm so grateful we have the ocean so accessible to us.... BLISS :)

How are you grateful for your surroundings?  Maybe you live in a city, but you LOVE the city?  What do you love about it that you can be grateful for? Being grateful for it, has it changed your perspective in any way?

No comments: