About Me

Hi There! I'm Felicia. I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a mum-to-be, a career person and maybe some might say a entrepreneurial business owner. It’s no accident that I was named Felicia and many who know me would probably tell you I certainly live up to and OWN my name! My concept for this blog is as it says - "BEING" and "HAPPY" because when we are BEING or let things BE, then I would say we're generally pretty HAPPY :) and why not be happy with just being happy? LOVE THAT! I wanted to create a space for myself to be able to express freely and share with the world what inspires me and how I’ve come to create a continuous happy life for myself. You’ll probably learn a great deal about my own life as I blog! Life certainly isn’t perfect and I have for sure had my fair share of downs as well as ups. I do hope to share with you the joy of practising mindfulness, being grateful and loving to create more happiness and flow and perhaps inspire you too! Enjoy!

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Day 21: "30 Day Gratitude Challenge"


Day 21: Today I am grateful for the rain

I usually love, love, LOVE the sunshine because for me, it brightens up my day, it makes me happy and I associate it with growth.  But you can't have one without the other - if we only had sunshine, how will things grow without a little rain?

Today I am grateful for this beautiful rainy day - it didn't start off that way, but it's been raining for a few hours now and it's rather refreshing on this humid day.  It waters the dry land, my herbs and garden, it cools down the warm air. Today, there was a moment, where I found it peaceful, calming and soothing - the light pitter-patter of rain drops.  Almost meditative...

How do you view the rain?  And what about the ups and downs in life?  We know HAPPINESS because we've experience sadness... the two compliment each other! It allows us to appreciate the good times, the happy times and the UP moments in our lives :)

No comments: