About Me

Hi There! I'm Felicia. I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a mum-to-be, a career person and maybe some might say a entrepreneurial business owner. It’s no accident that I was named Felicia and many who know me would probably tell you I certainly live up to and OWN my name! My concept for this blog is as it says - "BEING" and "HAPPY" because when we are BEING or let things BE, then I would say we're generally pretty HAPPY :) and why not be happy with just being happy? LOVE THAT! I wanted to create a space for myself to be able to express freely and share with the world what inspires me and how I’ve come to create a continuous happy life for myself. You’ll probably learn a great deal about my own life as I blog! Life certainly isn’t perfect and I have for sure had my fair share of downs as well as ups. I do hope to share with you the joy of practising mindfulness, being grateful and loving to create more happiness and flow and perhaps inspire you too! Enjoy!

Monday 10 February 2014

Day 12: "30 Day Gratitude Challenge"


Day 12: Today I am grateful for my dad popping over and randomly helping me with the housework - more specifically the vacuuming!


Each day, there is always something you can be thankful for - especially other people.  

My dad popped over to drop something off and pick something up and little did I know or he knew for that matter, that he would end up helping me with the housework (ok, so I had the intention to vacuum my house, but I didn't realise today I would be feeling tired, out of breath, a sore back and a baby stretching out so much in my tummy making it difficult to move around today - Hello third trimester pregnancy!).

I am so thankful for the visit for a number of reasons, particularly the little thing of housework!  Who doesn't like help with housework! :)  It's the little thing that counts and my dad is the best!

Take a moment to think about some of the members in your family - why might you be grateful for having them be a part of your life? What might they have done for you today or in the past that you might not have given a second thought on?  Perhaps just let them know you're thinking of them and you're grateful for them :)

Having an ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE is a wonderful thing! 

Happy Dayz!

No comments: