About Me

Hi There! I'm Felicia. I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a mum-to-be, a career person and maybe some might say a entrepreneurial business owner. It’s no accident that I was named Felicia and many who know me would probably tell you I certainly live up to and OWN my name! My concept for this blog is as it says - "BEING" and "HAPPY" because when we are BEING or let things BE, then I would say we're generally pretty HAPPY :) and why not be happy with just being happy? LOVE THAT! I wanted to create a space for myself to be able to express freely and share with the world what inspires me and how I’ve come to create a continuous happy life for myself. You’ll probably learn a great deal about my own life as I blog! Life certainly isn’t perfect and I have for sure had my fair share of downs as well as ups. I do hope to share with you the joy of practising mindfulness, being grateful and loving to create more happiness and flow and perhaps inspire you too! Enjoy!

Sunday 23 February 2014

Day 25: "30 Day Gratitude Challenge"


Day 25: Today I am grateful for all the little things my husband did for me today

Ok, so I'm getting further along in my pregnancy, which does lead me to have to restrain from doing EVERY thing I might have liked, needed to or wanted to - there was a small moment, where i felt a little helpless today...  But, I know I just had to let it go, accept where I am in my life and ask for help.

My amazing husband, well I just appreciate all the little things he has done for me today - like, coming home in between games (he plays "football") to help me with the fridge debacle (which turned out to just be the light bulb, but these days moving a big fridge is not really ideal at this moment of my life!).

Wanna know what other amazing things I appreciated him for? He did a little housework - and I know you think that he should be helping me with it anyway, but given the fact he's been working a lot of long hours at work, coming home to work more on the laptop, being dragged to parenting classes at the hospital, mustering up the energy to play his usual amounts of football etc etc. and he's done all this housework for me (because I asked for help) with his whole heart when he probably needed a rest, more than anything.

I simply, am HAPPY for having him in my life, that we met and all that mushy stuff ;)

A BIG THANK YOU for being you goes out to my lovely husband! :) xxx

- and I know he appreciates me for carrying this little munchkin I'm growing inside me! ;)

No comments: